Friday, February 5, 2010

Linchpin by Seth Godin



I am only half-way through this book, but I feel compelled to say two things about it right now:

  1. If you are an artist/creative type, or if you lead those folks, this is a must read (and soon).
  2. As I've been reading this book, I can't help but think, "I've been waiting for this all my life."
I'm not over-selling it. Buy it. Read it. Change.

Here, I'll even give you a link (from which I gain nothing). And, I'll post a full review over the weekend. I'm pretty sure I'll finish my first read through tonight.

2 comments:

Jenn Hudson said...

Nice Blog. I wish we were neighbors, then you could loan it to me for a few days! I will definitely have to go get it now, thanks for the review. :)

brewster said...

You are SO right about this book. Have you checked out War of Art? All artists should read that book as well.