Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hartland Happenings

It's been a while. I was trying to hold out a post until the new blog is up, but I just have a hankerin' to get this stuff out:
  • My best friend is having twins...twin girls!
  • Chloe is pretty awesome.
  • Candace is having a sleepover with us this weekend.
  • I'm working on a lot of wedding invitations and gearing up to take some awesome pics.
  • Church is as crazy-awesome as ever. I'm in love with what I do and I adore the people I get to work with on a daily basis. "Lucky" doesn't even begin to describe it.
  • My husband is editing my parent's baptism and salvation story. Crazy.
  • We're going to a beautiful cabin for my birthday: with the Kerrs FTW!
  • May = Minneapolis. Boom.
  • The Campbells are coming to Erie in July and they're staying with us! Yesssssssss!!
  • Myrtle Beach. August-Labor Day. Ten days. Us. Amazing.
  • I bought a tote from etsy as my birthday self-gift. It's beautiful (not as cool as Amy's):




Bye.

3 comments:

Molly said...

That cabin looks AMAZING! I hope you have an awesome birthday.

I was thinking the other day, "You guys should bring the Kerrs with you in May!" Then I remembered, "Oh yeah, Jen has that school thing."

I love this post for some reason. I like knowing the day-to-day, I guess.

Love you so much.

Jodi Anderson said...

I am really digging the tote.

And, oh! I miss Domino.

buildamagnetic said...

WOW!! I have visit your blog. So Cute!! Thanks for providing us a useful knowledge from your blog.

MLM Network Marketing training tips by Jerry Chen, including exclusive industry expert interviews revealing true stories behind their home business success.Please visit on these keywords also:-- mlm training | network marketing training | build a magnetic network | mlm training blogs | network marketing training blogs| jerry chen's blog | click here to view more | jerry chen | better networker instruction jerry chen's blog | check out his blog | take a look at jerry chen's blog