Thursday, January 24, 2008

Candace


DSCN2799, originally uploaded by DanielleSuzanne.

For those of you who have been reading my blog(s) for a while, you know that my sister, Brandi has some major issues. She also has a 1.5 year old daughter who it the CUTEST thing ever.

Cute side note:
Candace "called me" this week and left me a voice mail. She basically said, "Hi Danolle" about 20 times as my sister was telling her other things to say (like, "I love you" and "I miss you"). Finally, my sister said, "Candace, it's a voice mail. She isn't there. You need to leave her a message for when she's done working." :::silence::: "I love you Danolle. I love you. Bye!" She's so stinking cute.

Anyway, my sister recently took Candace to a very dangerous place. In fact, Brandi has a restraining order against the guy she went to see. It's just bad.

I think my parents are finally going to do something. So, if you think of it, please pray about it. This situation is completely ridiculous and shouldn't even be happening. But it is and here we are.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

Sounds like my brother AND my cousin's situation. I just don't get these ppl that are supposed to be adults??? Thank goodness some of us got some brains...apparently I got my brother's AND mine because he sure doesn't have any hahahah. Hope all goes well for your family!