Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Juno


The movie was amazing. I would recommend it highly. It "went there," and not in the way you probably think. The relationships are some of the most real I have seen portrayed on screen. It's a great way to spend 90 minutes of your life.

However, this post is not about the movie, it's about the music. I just recently listened to the soundtrack at Barnes & Noble and was absolutely captivated. I didn't want to walk away from the germ infested community headphones, and I felt sad each time a preview ended. I love music that makes me feel happy. You know when those certain songs pop up in your play list , making you smile uncontrollably? This whole album would do that for me. It reminds me of the Garden State soundtrack, which is amazing. So, if you hated the Garden State soundtrack...um...sorry I wasted your time.

I hope you buy it.*



* for me

3 comments:

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

This is in my netflix que.....I don't do theatres. I don't like the hot breath of laughter on my neck from a packed theatre....or the germ infested seats.

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

check out cakespy.com also.....pretty cute food blog site

Jodi Anderson said...

X and I saw this at Sundance Cinema when it first came out. Then, we bought the soundtrack on iTunes. After that, I got my husband hooked on a lot of the music, especially Kimya Dawson. Last night, X and I took theother23 to the theater to see it again. It is just the sweetest, most awesome movie. The hospital scene, where he gets into bed with her, just breaks my heart. So beautiful.